So I know I haven't updated in awhile, so I figured I would!
I only have 3 weeks of school left EVER...that is very crazy to me! So, I have been busy with final assignments and projects. This week (and next) Jason is in Connecticut for work. He tells me they are getting snow there!
This weekend I am participating in Bienestar Spanish Health fair. Five of my classmates and I have a booth and are doing BMI measurements and giving out educational materials. The interesting part is... we will be speaking in SPANISH! I'm really excited.... I put a lot of time into making brochures (in English and Spanish) and preparing...so I can't wait to see how it pans out!
Not too long ago Sarah, Josh, and Dylan came down...so I am linking some pictures!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/juliestevens84/EndOfSeptemberWithDylan#

3 comments:
Good Luck today... I know you will do great!!! It is amazing to me that you are almost done.... I am so proud of you!!!!
The pictures are awesome.....It is so sweet to see you and him enjoying each other so much.
Love Always,
MOM
I love your pictures!!! Finally an update, makes me so happy :-) I absolutely love the picture of Jason, Dylan and Blue!
I can't believe you are almost finished with 8 years of college, the years have gone so fast. In just a few months all 3 of my granddaughters will be married. Unbelieveable!!
The pictures are so cute, so funny.You, Jason, Dylan & Blue, What a team:-) Love you guys
Grandma
Post a Comment