HOW CUTE!!! It looks like you. I love the picture of you hugging your car. I'm so happy for you.... you really deserve it, and "periwinkle" always was your best color.
Love you much, MOM
Watch out Jason...... She'll be trying to get your parking spot now.
5 comments:
That sure is a Beautiful car! Jason you spoil my Granddaughter!But I Love it. Linda
HOW CUTE!!! It looks like you. I love the picture of you hugging your car. I'm so happy for you.... you really deserve it, and "periwinkle" always was your best color.
Love you much,
MOM
Watch out Jason...... She'll be trying to get your parking spot now.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
You should come and pick me and Dylan up so that he can break it in for you and spill some milk or something all over it!
It looks awesome! I am really happy for you!
Too bad this weekend didn't work out we have to do something soon!
I wish you lived closer. I miss you like crazy!
Love you!
Bear
Come on Jules...how about an update!! Maybe about how you are an old lady now..lol...:-)
Julie!! It has been 6 months since you have posted!!!!
Post a Comment